View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 05:02 AM

Haru nodded, "Yep, well it depends on who you're born from and only certain people are allowed to go to college." soon the tavern got even more crowded, much to the servant's distaste. But on the bright side there were many different kinds of creatures like there were two elves and a neko. Haru has never seen a neko before and had the urge to go pet the neko like a pet, but since he had self control he didn't go near the neko. Putting that thought to aside Haru started to think about Veda for some reason. But all he could think about was her long flowy blonde hair, he has never seen hair as pretty as that. When the woman left to get hot chocolate and Ellie called out to the blonde asking if she could have some too.
Once Veda left, Ellie put her rabbit to aside and glared at Her servant in anger, "I saw you."
Haru rolled his eyes not completely understanding what the heiress meant by that, "What are you talking about brat?"
"I saw you putting your finger in my ice cream thinking that I wouldn't notice!" whispered the young girl looking around to see no one heard her.
"So why didn't you blurt out that I did it?" the orange haired servant asked resting his chin on the table feeling a tad bit sleepy.
"Because," Ellie smiled, "I think you seem more fun to play with when she's around."
Haru blinked, "What?"
"Nothing! I'm going to go ask one of the elves if they have any more of those delicious strawberry shortcakes!" then Ellie skipped away carrying her rabbit with her.