View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-25-2012, 03:30 AM

Alexa watched as Vincent looked her over, the confused look on his face made a slight pink come to her cheeks. As he looked her over the brunette's cheeks darkened a bit more. She had never been checked out like that before! That's right boy. Stare at us! We are gorgeous! the woman purred, making Alexa rub her arm as Vincent stood. Shhhhh! Don't be like that! the girl thought back to her inner demon. Quieting inside of her master, Candy let the girl think. "Well yes, I'm Alexa. I'm very thoroughly surprised you remember anything at all, you were definately drinking a bit." she said lightly, trying not to say that he had been plastered. Alexa did her best to not be rude or blunt... When she could anyways. "No! No! That's quite alright! Looking your best at a fancy place like the one we are going to is welcomed!" she said positively and smiled softly to herself as he thanked her. That she hadn't gotten in a long time. "You're more then welcome.." she said softly, knowing that he was already showering. Sitting on the edge of the bed she fiddled lightly with her class ring that she always wore on her right hand ring finger. Even though all her family were back in Iowa, and so was her tiny private highschool, she didn't really miss it. The place held fond memories, but here and now, she was free of old fashioned, free of being thought weird... Here, so could grow and spread her wings, and do anything she set her mind to.
Looking up hearing footsteps and a door opening, Alexa's face became quite red as she saw Vincent in nothing... But a towle. Gasping softly she turned her head as be got up close, knowing he was teasing her. "No! No! You're fine!" she said sheepishly, feeling so stupid being timid like a school girl. "Yes I got reservations, and I can't wait. I love Italian food! And I figured that you would like the company, so walla." she said lightly, trying to talk and make her blush disappear.