View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 PM

When Alexa realized that Vincent was retreaving clothes to wear, she knew that she should probably leave, but he was swiftly in the bathroom before she could move. Hearing the blow dryer she smiled to herself and shook her head slightly. He used a hair dryer? She never would have dreamed of men actually using a hair dryer! It seemed that the day was just getting more interesting by the minute. Standing to fix her highheels on her feet she straightened up hearing the door open. Smiling and brushing her bangs from her face, the brunette blushed seeing his tan chest, bringing recent memories back up from him in a towle.
"Yes, I'm ready. I think catching a taxi would be best, I don't want to ruin this dress." she said gently, running a hand over her silken dress. Taking, his arm with gentle grace, the glasses wearing female walked out of the building. Lucky for them a taxi was waiting on the side of the road, so they got in and were driving. It wasn't too long and they arrived infront of the restraunt. Walking in on Vincent's arm, she blushed seeing many men eyeing her. She had never been... Appealing like this before for the other sex. That's right boys, gaze at us... We are the hottest things alive. the voice purred and Alexa smiled at the host. "Reservations for two, Romig." she said smoothly, the guy happily nodding and looking them up after looking her over. Glancing up to Vincent, she gave a small smile. This was going to be a good night.