View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 PM

Clearly interested as Suzanna mentioned she was a tattoo artist, Eve's eyes lit up. How awesome! Maybe she would get another tattoo from Suzanna sometime. She always was looking for great tattoo artists. "I would love to see it! And I know what you mean by staying up with all the crazy styles. Being an artist its part of the territory." she commented happily, and as she moved to pick up her empty plate, she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Anger flashed through her system like a shock of electricity. Her eyes burned with an intense anger that seemed completely out of place for someone like her. From her conversation with Suzanna and Megumi, she was who she normally was, but if she saw anything like the shit she went through, she just snapped.

Setting her own plate down with a hefty smack, she growled under her breath. Her fingers curled into fists. Cussing under her breath, she marched straight towards Billy. As he finished clapping, she shoved him, hard. With a lot more force then her body should have actually, straight into the side of an empty table. Her eyes set dead on him as she sneered at him. "If you EVER, bully someone again, or make fun of them, I will personally make your life HELL. Understood? I didn't realize they let stupid school boys into an ADULT camp. Learn to grow up." she snarled. Holding back the will to punch him in the face, she turned on her heal, her hair snapping out behind her. Growling she then sat down in a huff and recomposed herself.

Looking over to Suzanna, she smiled lightly. "I am totally fine with him coming over here. But if that guy gives you any grief, you tell me. I don't deal with bullies. Period. People have enough to deal with by themselves, much less idiots who don't grow up." she said, a bit of anger still left into her words, until she let out a heavy breath. She really shouldn't have gotten angry, but she couldn't stand people like that. She nearly killed her high school bully in pure rage when he made fun of people like her loosing their hair because of cancer. She had promised her parents she would do her best to never loose it like that again. It was another reason she often avoided people, they were too stupid and heartless to be around sometimes.