View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-23-2015, 03:31 AM

The uncle nodded and followed the woman with his eyes. "It would also give the demons something to grab a hold of him with..." He murmured quietly under his breath. He slowly lifted his cup of tea and took a small drink. The uncle lowered the cup and shook his head. "Damien will tell her, if my brother or you should tell the girl before master Damien does, the situation would end badly." He explained, hoping that she understood what he was speaking of.

---

Damien glanced back at Connie when they reached the garden and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his thin lips. He turned to face her when she spoke, and watched her for a moment. As he watched her, and her hand released his, a pulse ran through him and his multi-colored eyes widen for a moment. A second pulse ran through him and he dropped to one knee, turned away from her. Both eyes glowing a bright gold. He couldn't breathe- all he could think about was blood. What was this feeling? It was like something inside him saw just how innocent this girl was..and wanted to taste some of that innocence. 'No! I won't take the..blood of an innocent!' He thought to himself, almost enraged that his body would react like this. He learned a trick to quickly bring himself back to his senses, and bit his thumb. Quite hard actually.

After a few moments, his eyes returned to their original multicolored state and he slowly rose back to his feet. Everything was a swirling blur. "Connie..help me over to the bench..." He said to her in a quiet voice.

((well um... instead of damien's father coming home- there could be a few "bad" vampires that show up and demand for the uncle to get the council to release their fledgling, the one that the uncle mentioned- or their "boss" will kill his brother? Damien would want to do something about it, ends up going to the castle of the "bad" vampires and the "boss" puts a curse on him after he frees his father, making Damien a female until the curse is broken or lifted! O.o it's really a totally random idea that just came to mind xD))