View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-25-2015, 04:31 AM

((sweet~ it won't start until the day that the father is supposed to return home :P))

The uncle shakes his head and looks at his blood-sister. "Karenina, that is not your fault." He said sternly. "He is making it hard on himself by choosing not to feed properly.. Part of it is because of how my brother raised him- now the boy lives by being a noble vampire..." He said to her, then took a drink from his tea. The uncle glanced back out of the window and carefully set the small cup on the table in front of him. He glanced at Karenina, his facial expression both concerned and serious. "Go to him- the girl is taking him to her room to rest. He will need you, as his mother. And the girl doesn't need to be exploring this wing..." He spoke quietly.

---

Damien allowed himself to be taken wherever Connie was taking him. When they entered the West Wing he glanced around with curious eyes, though his vision was blurred he still wanted to at least have an idea on where he was being led to. Upon reaching her room, he laid down on the bed like a good boy and gazed at her with soft eyes. He didn't like the idea of her wandering into the East Wing, but he didn't have the strength to walk there and she couldn't carry him all that way... He sighed softly and gently took one of her hands into his. "My mother is probably speaking with my uncle..." He answered quietly, taking a moment to gather his scattered thoughts. "There will be a huge red, black, and white door just down the hall from the staircase..." He finished telling her in a soft voice. "Please be careful... Don't talk to any of the maids." He said to her before slowly releasing her hand so that she could go fetch his mother.