View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Kareinia stood very still for a moment, seeing her son weekend like this, left her to wonder if her husband had only blooded and married her out of pity and if he has raised Damien this way out of spite. “We only become monsters, if we allow ourselves to fall into blood lust.” Kareinia smiled and kissed Damien’s cheek. “This will be your first item, so it’s very likely that the girl, will need medical attention when you’re done.” She touched her son’s face softly. “You can bite one of her arms, above the elbow, so long as you’re able to find a good blood vessel.” She left the room and came back in with Connie. “Go to him.”

Connie nodded walked up to the bed looking into Damien’s burning red eyes, as she sat down next to Damien. “Master Damien, its ok.” She smiled. “I haven’t been here very long; but you have been very kind to me. Unlike most of the vampires I have known who have been very cure. I am afraid of what will happen to me if anything happens to you, so if you need some of my blood to stay healthy, please drink it.”

Hearing what the young women had to say made Kareinia smile. “If there are not bit marks on her arm, when I come back, I will not be happy.” She left the room partly to give the two of them privacy, but also to make sure that there was a doctored on standby, since if Damien drank too much of her blood, during his first feeding and the girl died getting him to feed again would probably be very difficult.