View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-27-2015, 10:30 AM

When Damien bite her Connie had expected to feel some pain, but all she had felt was him sucking her blood, as he did this she could feel her heart pounding. She blushed deeply and relaxed next to him finding herself lost in his eyes. When Damien was done feeding and his eyes were back to normal she smiled. “Master I like your eyes better when they are many colors.” She smiled and touched his face. “If you need my blood again please tell me.” She slowly took his hand away from his mouth looking at the blood on his lips. She got off of the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom, she came back she was holding a wet cloth. Sitting down next to Damien she cleaned the blood from around his mouth. When she finished she set the bloody cloth aside. “I hope you’re feeling better master.”

Kareinia stood outside of the room smiling, between herself and his uncle, she was going to make sure that Damien became a proper vampire. She looked at the door wondering if he had drank the girl’s blood yet. She managed a smile, if he had she hoped that he had enjoyed it, since that way it would probably be easier to get him to feed again.

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 04-27-2015 at 09:38 PM..