View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2018, 08:13 PM

Jan 3rd, Leftovers!:
I love leftovers. Too often though, I forget I have them in the icebox and forget to pull them out and eat them before they go bad >.< Also reminds me of The Incredibles when they have Leftover night XD

Jan 4th, Glacier melt:
When everyone is underwater, there will still be someone who says Climate change due to global warming isn't a thing. Whichever way the argument goes, there are a lot of coastal cities, the glaciers are melting, and people ought to stop arguing and just agree that something is happening and do whatever they can to fix it. Just sayin XD

Jan 5th, Dream Home:
Never really thought about this much. Whatever it looks like or wherever it is, it needs to have lofts, 2 stories, open spaces that look out onto the first story etc... things like that.

Jan 6th, Cozy Sweaters:
I wish I needed a sweater. It's been below freezing plenty here this year but for the most part, just rainy and blech :/ Depressing. Not really that Cozy Sweater kinda weather. Plus I ate too many cookies and can't fit into my favorite sweater XD

Jan 7th, A is for...:
Action! Awesome! Alright! lol XD A is the start of the alphebet. So I'll say, A is a beginning. And this is a new year, full of new and amazing possibilities so I'm going to go with that! Here's to some amazing action in 2018!