View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-24-2012, 07:35 AM

((Hahaha, I know =3 After I read that, I have always wanted to do that scene in an RP! ))

Rogan, had almost pushed the breaks when Victoria, asked if he knew where he was going. He got kinda of lost in the feeling of her body heat at his back and driving with the wind, whipping through his hair and around him. Once she gave him directions, he speed up a little and head onto the freeway, 'I don't want to get there to fast. I like the feeling of her against me.' he thought with a cheesy grin on his face.

~Meanwhile back at Frozen Delight in the Alleyway~

Jesse, had been shocked himself that he even said Morgan and himself would take Victoria, home. Than, he tried to fight with Rogan, over why he shouldn't take her home. He got lost in the idea of spending some time with Victoria, but when Morgan, wrapped her arms around his own arm, he quickly smiled down at her and saw that she looked a little annoyed which he was surprised to see, 'I can't believe I pissed her off. I'll have to make it up to her somehow.' he slid his hand down her arm, to link finger with her, which she allowed and she smiled up to him. Once, Rogan and Victoria, were gone the rest of them headed back to the café, he got held back by Morgan.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-30-2012 at 08:59 PM..