View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2012, 07:58 PM

Victoria, smiled at the sight of her home, and once Rogan, turned the his bike off she ignored his words and got off as fast as she could and before she could head for the house she was pulled back by him and she turned to look at him with a narrowed eyes, 'I swear if he does something, I will hit him.' as he spoke she felt her blood boil, they had just talked about this, 'He has such an ego it unbelievable sometimes. How does he not get that I'll do what I want.' Victoria, jerked her upper arm free from his grip and took a few steps back away from him so he couldn't touch her.

Victoria choosed her words carefully, but been slight drunk that was hard to do, "Rogan, I'll do as I please." her hands tightened into fist at her sides, "You've done nothing to make me want to even think about listening to you." she was getting angrier with each word, she pointed her finger at his face, "I really don't care if you don't like it! I hope it pisses you off more." without even bothering to hear what he had to say back, Victoria, marched up to her front door and went inside, closing the door behind her. "Ugh, jerk! He's so..." she wanted to call him all kinds of name but none really fit to show how angry she was left with only, "ANNOYING!" she headed upstairs, carefully to take a shower and get some sleep for tomorrow, she was still feeling a little headed from what she just said, and the drinks.

~Frozen Delights~

Morgan, looked at Jesse for any type of lie, but he was smiling so genuinely she believed him, "Aw, Jesse, your so sweet!" she said blushing and hugging him tightly. Morgan, knew he wasn't telling her the truth but he was here with her and that's the way she wanted it, "I just got a little jealous I guess." her hands moved to the front on his chest and up to his shoulders and hang loosely behind his neck, to pull herself up on to her tippy toes, "I just want you all to myself, sometimes." she said blushing as she kissed him, but he deepened the kiss and left her light headed.