View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-26-2012, 10:28 PM

Rogan, walked into his home and placed his keys on the counter, took off his jacket and hang it up on the hook, "Your home early, Son?" he walked into the living room to see his mother lounging on the sofa, typing away on her computer. "Hey, mom." he walked over to her and hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Yeah, I was helping a friend get home." he was reading what she was working on, "One of the boys drink to much...Zack?" Rogan, laughed lightly and stood up as he watched his mother focus on her work, "No, not this time. She's a kinda of a friend with Morgan...if you can even call it a friendship." If he could even call the relationship between those two that. His mother stopped her work, placed her glasses on top of her head and looked up at him, "Really, now?" question marks floating around her head, "She's a friend? Must be a good friend if you ended your night early." she smirked, "Yeah, just a friend. She's different...." he cleared his throat, "Anyways, she didn't know that the drinks on the table were alcoholic, she got sick and I said I'd take her home." his mother raised an eyebrow at him, "Does she have a name?" he thought about it for a moment, "Victoria." coughing he scratched the back of his head, "Cute. Well, go get cleaned up and get some rest, you have that meeting to go to with your father tomorrow morning." she looked at him one last time, she placed her glasses back on and went back to her work, Rogan, bent down to kiss her on the cheek, "Right, night mom. Love you." he said walking up stairs, "Love you too, dear."

~At School~

Rogan's father dropped him off at school after the meeting he had gone to. His father asked him a few questions about it and than gave him a few tips on dealing with being in meeting, which he replied with his own questions and his thanks for his fathers help. Once they pulled up to the front gate, the driver got out and opened Rogan's door for him, "Have a good day, son." his father said with his normal serious face, "Thank you father. I'll see you tonight?" he asked grabbing his book bag and stepping out of the car and bent down to look into the car at his father, "Yes, be home no later than 10 o'clock, if you can help it." he nodded his head, "Yes, sir." he straightened his back and took a few steps away to let the driver close the door, Rogan stood there to watch the car drive off.

"Hey, Rogan! Dude, what happened last night!?" Rogan turned to see Zack and Jacob, walking over to him, "I told you, he took Victoria, home she got sick." Jacob, said sighing at Zack, "Well, that's what you saw but what about when they left, huh?" Zack, lend in at Jacob holding his finger up like he knew what he was talking about. Jacob, pushed Zack's face out of his, "Your an idiot sometimes, you know that Zack?" he said bored of the whole conversation now. Rogan, laughed at the scene, "Yeah, he's right Zack, I just took her home. Besides, that girl wants nothing to do with anyone." Zack, looked at Rogan, through Jacob's fingers as he was still pushing his face away, "Waft, kifaw gwrl wfentn't wfont to be wif whu!?" Zack said as his mouth was smashed up against Jacobs hand, which he pulled away, "Ew, man you pretty much just spite into my hand." Zack and Rogan, laughed.

*Diiiinnnng-Doooonnnngg*

When the school bell sounded for the start of 1st period, all the students outside began to head inside to get to their classrooms.
"Ah, I'll meet up with you guys in class, I forgot I have to do something real quick." he said waving at them and taking off, "Just don't come in late. I'm sure, Miss Lee, can't wait to get you on clean up duty again." Jacob, shouted after him, laughing. "Yeah, yeah. It'll take like 2 minutes." he said turning the corner. Jacob and Zack, looked at each other and than back to where Rogan, had turned, "Yeah, he'll be doing clean up duty again." they said in unison and than walked to their classroom.

~At the Nurse Office~

"Oh dear! Your socked to the bone! What happened?"
he heard the nurse

"Oh just a little accident is all. You wouldn't happen to have a uniform I could borrow for the day, do you?" than he heard her voice, which made him perk up at the sound.

"Oh yes, dear! Hold this, please! I'll be right back." he heard the nurse leave.

"I'm sure it was no accident." he said walking into the room and closing the door behind him. "You get picked on to much for that to be an accident, Victoria." he watched her only raise an eyebrow at him, "Who did it?" he said crossing his arms in front of his chest. After all Jesse, was the student president, he didn't need students walking around wet just because someone couldn't take the time to look out the window.

((Lol about time we got to the next day huh!? If you can't tell what Zack said lol it was 'What kinda girl wouldn't want to be with you?' lol XD ))

Last edited by JayRose; 10-26-2012 at 10:32 PM..