View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 AM

((Ready to do some P.E and music, Cho!!? =D ))

As the school theme went off to signal the end of 3rd period, everyone began to gather their books, papers, pens and other items. The teacher giving them last minute updates and when papers were due. Rogan, left his classroom and headed for the gym, so he could change for P.E, like the rest of them.

In the locker him and the guys were all chatting like always, cracking jokes and other stupid things. As, Rogan, slipped his white gym shirt on and closed his locker door, Jacob, came up to him, "You doing anything after school today?" he asked as they both headed out of the locker room and outside onto the track field, "Nah, why? What's up, Jacob?" he asked curiously, as they meet up with the other guys on the soccer field, "I have to head over to the company and do some work with, mother." Rogan, beamed at the idea, which had Jacob, smiling at his friend,"Count me in! I just have to get home before 10 o'clock, tonight." he was excited, he knew he would have more than enough time, to hang out with Jacob and his mother.

As their P.E, teacher blew the whistle for them to pay attention, "Alright, guys 10 laps! Get started!!!" the eager man, shouted. Which had almost everyone groaning at the idea, "Let's go, or we can 10 more onto it!" the guys all took off to start their laps.