View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 AM

"Alright, boys come on!!! Keep that ball in check!" the coach yelled as the boys were running back and forth on the soccer field. On the side line Rogan, was stretching with Jacob and a group of other guys and practicing.

"So, what's the deal with Victoria and you?" Jacob asked as he passed the ball to Rogan.

"Nothing, I just like teasing her, fun way to pass the time...you know how different she is from the other girls around here." he did a few feet drills and than passed the ball back.

"Yeah, she is different. The fact that she detest you whenever you're around." Jacob, laughed as he bounced the ball on his knees, than passed the ball again.

Rogan, had the most embarrassed and saddest pout on his face, "Well, alright so maybe I do push to much. It's just when she gets all fired up, her eyes get this fire in them and she show facial expressions. It's gets annoying when all she'll do is give an emotionless face to everything you say." he kicked the ball back.

"Why do you care so much about whether or not she smiles at you?" he raised an eyebrow at his friend.

Rogan, looked over to where the girls were running around the track field and caught eye contact with Victoria, and he felt something shot through is body, he thought about yesterday and how he had left all those marks on her. It felt like minutes that they were staring at each other, by it really only lasted for a few seconds. Looking back at his friend, "I don't know..." he said confused at his own answer. Jacob, smiled knowingly and laughed, "Heads up!" he said as he kicked the ball towards Rogan's face, which Rogan, caught the ball before hitting him in the face, he smirked over at Jacob, "Nice try." all Jacob, did was shrug and give him an innocent look.

"ALRIGHT, B TEAM YOUR ON THE FIELD!!" the coach blew the whistle for the end of the game on the field and the start of a new one.