View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 AM

Victoria, felt the buzzing of everyone talking, yelling and cheering around her. When the girls had finished up their laps, they were split up into groups, some girls were playing, Basketball, some Tennis, others Soccer, and Victoria, was playing Volleyball. And right now all she could think about was how there were way to many way for her to get hit in the face with a ball, 'If I'm guessing right, this person whose messing with me, is most likely going to try something again.' as Victoria, dived for the volleyball, it popped over to the other side of the net and she ran back to her spot.

She looked over to where there was a rather loud cheer going on, which shouldn't have been to her surprise, was a group of girls who, were screaming and cheering for, Rogan, Jacob, Jesse and Alex. Shacking her head at the sight, she went back to looking at the game going on in front of her, but every time, one of the guys would score, the girls would squeal, like the guys had just done the most amazing thing in the world. She couldn't help the frown that marred her face, at the sound, 'Stay focus Victoria! You'll end up like all those girls that you read in Manga and Anime's.' she thought with determination, "WATCH OUT!" was quickly yelled when a soccer ball, smacked her right in the side of the face, 'Shit!' she yelled in her mind.

The girls on her side of the net quickly rushed to her side, along with the coach, who called for their first aid, to come look at her. It took her a second to figure out what just happened, as a very cute boy in front of her was placing a cold, wet towel on her cheek, "I'll take her to the nurse to see if she's okay and let her lay down for a bit." he said to the coach and the other girls helped Victoria, to her feet and the boy help Victoria, to the little scooter that would get them much faster to the nurse's office. 'Better and better, is all this day keeps getting.' she thought sighing at the feel of the cool, towel on her face.