View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 AM

When the boy came over with his first aid, and placed a wet cloth to her nose, she was surprised to see red start to spread over the white rag. "I need to take you to Mrs. Snow." the coach and the boy helped her to the scooter and than he drove her to the main school building and since the scooter was small enough he was allowed to drive into the building and stopped right in front of the school nurses door.

"Here, come on." he said helping her out of her seat, "Watch your step." he opened the door and walked in, "Mrs. Snow!? I have someone you need to look at." he smiled when she walked in, "Oh dear, you again?" the nurse touched her, face with a sad frown on it, "What happened, this time?" Victoria, moaned at the question, "P.E. one of the students lost control of the ball and it hit her in the face." the boy filled in the blank for her. As the nurse led Victoria, to sit down, she went and grabbed a few items to take care of her nose and her cheek before it swelled up.

Victoria, looked over to the boy that had got her here and looked him up and down 'He looks younger than me.' flinching at the cold pack that was placed on her cheek Victoria, frowned, 'I knew I shouldn't have zoned out like that.' As the last of P.E. went by, Victoria, had her uniform returned to her and the swelling was down to just a slight red, bump on her face. The bell ringed and than the schools song theme came on, telling the students they had 5 minutes to get to their next class. Looking at the nurse and than to the boy, "Thank you, both." she said as she stood and bowed to them.

"Let me give you a ride to your class, I'm a allowed to ride in the halls." he said smiling brightly at her, Victoria, thought he looked like a little child when he smiled, she thought about it and looked at him, "Sure." and the both said their goodbye's to the nurse and the boy drove her to music room 2. "Here we are." he said as she got off, "I'm Shawn, by the way. Shawn Desportes." he put his hand out for her to shake, Victoria, looked down at it for a moment, which made him sweat nervously, than she took the hand, "Victoria....Victoria, Wolfe." she shook his hand and she turned to walk into class, "Thanks for the ride."