View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 04:39 AM

Yes thank you so much Kas! I love you!

Rainbows: I have nooo idea what art really goes for. I haven't had any made for me yet. And thank you for the sweet compliment! I'm interested in almost any kind of art, as long as it's not super amatuer, sketched on notebook paper, uploaded by camera phone kind of stuff. I'm looking for art that people are generally asking a lot for. I definitely don't want to hurt anyone's feelings at all, but I don't want to spend away my goldies on stuff that I could do myself, you know?

I can do pencil sketches easily myself, I actually love drawing. It's the digital, watercolor, pastel, charcoal, etc. stuff that I couldn't do even if someone tried to pay me. So I'd love to see what you can do with charcoal!

@Kat - I don't know! I thought I searched through everything! But honestly, the whole art forum is just confusing to me.

@Raine - Your art is great! I adored your pen art. If you want to enter the contest, I'd accept your art, totally! Though, I won't accept anything uploaded by phone or camera. I don't like the image quality or lighting it gives to photos.

---------- Post added 11-18-2013 at 10:40 PM ----------

Kent: I do like chibis!

Nivvy: QUIT teasing me!

Also, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ping you on that one. I recall you saying you subscribed!