View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-09-2017, 09:36 AM

This thread is intended to be in the same vein of the "letters I can't send" thread, but I wish it to be less serious and even comedic. These should be letters aimed toward big stores, little stores, and their products or service. Perhaps even a lack thereof.

I used to post blogs of this very same nature once upon a time in another avatar site that so sadly imploded. This gist of this thread is to express outrage or disgust about the failings of the stores from which we buy from. Conversely, there are many occasions when praise is worthy. After all, a big corporation didn't become big by getting it wrong all the time. I would word these blogs in a Dear so and so manner and many folks responded positively to them which I appreciated.

So who is really going to take the time to write to Walmart or Coca-Cola or the maker of a breakfast cereal? Not me. I won't even complete their stupid surveys. The best I could hope for would be to receive a reply that is disingenuous or even automated. So why bother? And they just wouldn't be very understanding of my sarcasm anyhow. On top of that, you certainly don't get to earn gold by writing these giant (or small) conglomerates, but now you can.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 03-09-2017 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: did you get the memo?