View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-26-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquoise Heart View Post
so what the problem is usually when your downloading a pic it has the options of where you want the picture stored that pinwheel looking thing is google images stored to phone im thinking maybe you pushed that as your always option instead of the galley option? idk thats maybe what happened it gives you the options of just once or always.

so heres what you can do keep in mind that mines att but they all work the same since mines googled based as well this is how you can shut off the pinwheel thing

"first go to your 'settings' then go to where it says 'apps' then scroll till you find the pinwheel google photos it should say 'photos' open it then click on 'permissions' the side on/off buttons on the side turn it off where it says 'storage'and now all the images should be downloaded to your normal gallery... works for mine.

sincerely,
google
samsung

Yeah, I went round and around with three tech coaches the other day. It took two hours to find out that the programming has changed and the best I can do is take a screen shot and save that image.

Sound simple? It is not. Taking a screen shot requires depressing simultaneously the upper volume control and phone phone buttons. This action requires nothing short of absolute cybernetic precision Data from Star Trek: Next Generation would be in awe of if achieved.

Copy and paste, however, remains just as difficult to use as ever.

Thank you, Samsuck.