View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 PM

He nodded his elegant head and started clopping away. The stone walls, pillared corridors, seemed much the same to him one way or the other. Patrin was used to forest ways, grassy paths, rivers and lakes. The hard floors made him want to wince with every step. Instead, the unicorn concentrated on his charge; he thought of her as that now. She needed some kind of protection, companion, to keep her calm of mind and safe of body.

"There are others like me, yes. Quite a few herds of unicorns that I know of roam the forests, the mountains, even deserts. There are sea unicorns in my world and dangerous brethren that seem like us, but aren't. There are all manner of wondrous beings, creatures, in my world. If the whim takes us, we choose a human to befriend, to follow and bond with at the deepest of levels. " His ears flicked back and forth. They were very near the others now. He could catch the scent of the elf and the man from earlier, the one with transparent stone in front of his eyes.

The unicorn peeked his head around through the doorway, and saw them all. And where they were was fresh air and green grass.