View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-28-2014, 03:34 AM

Akira turned to look back at Kurako as the female elf seemed to take off into nowhere. He wondered how far this place went, but it did not seem one could tell merely by looking. Even by his eyes, it seemed to go on for quite some time. Kurako was speaking then, Akio turning his eyes back on him. He said that they should tell the others, that this woman could be dangerous. He frowned for a moment, "is that so?" He had never encountered one before. Earlier thoughts however drifted into his mind. He cleared his throat a bit, glancing away. "About earlier...thank you for attempting to protect me, weather it was mean specifically as so or not" he gave him a slight smile then, "but I am tougher than I look as well, so do not underestimate me either." His words carrying a slight playful tone, trying to lighten a mood that had otherwise seemed to turn a tad cold. He glanced once more off into the distance, then back at Kurako. "Shall we then?" He smiled, before turning back towards the temple. He wondered where the others had gone off to. Looking up near the steps again, he did note two of them. He raised an eyebrow. The horse man and the other lady.