View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-15-2018, 08:48 PM

Braedek was surprised to see someone new walk into the tavern after Shayla left with the fox woman. It hadn't been long, but already the small town was abuzz with conversation. Most of the folk were scared by the events, but a few--now that the surprise wore off--looked ready to burst out the doors and explore. Braedek himself was more than happy to stay indoors though the way he gripped two stone mugs made it apparent just how nervous he actually felt. "Aye, Elyas," he called after the dark haired man. Shaking his head, he poured a scarlet colored liquor over rocks, watching the way it almost seemed to spark at contact with the ice before settling down to a more neutral color.

Stepping away from the bar, he headed for the table that Elyas sat at, setting the drink down in front of him. "You're in surprisingly normal spirits this evening. Did you not see the sky outside? I'm a little worried since Shayla hasn't come back yet. She went to investigate, but..." He grunted slightly, his nearly glowing eyes glancing toward the door before he shrugged, seeming to put the mood behind him. "Anyway, I'll be waiting the tables while she's away, so come to the bar if you need anythin' else. I'll bring by some bread in a bit." Turning, he shuffled his large body back to the bar, though his usual friendly smile wasn't quite recovered.