View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-17-2014, 12:53 PM

NPC POST
An NPC post is not needed. However, I a making one to give characters an idea of whats in the making.

"Hunny, Jessica, Please. There's no need to shout, I'm not shouting. Do you hear me shouting? Of course not. The order will be in. Your home will be safe and better yet... Your family will be safe. Now that's what we strive to do here at Winters Corp, yeah? Keeping people safe. Don't worry, hun, you'll see your new home system installed tomorrow and your family will be protected, got it? Good. Chau."

A slender finger touched the touch screen button on the desk and smiled, leaning back in his chair. He swiveled around to look out the windows of his corporate building. The view was gorgeous. It showed all the good parts of the noble society. He smiled lightly. Almost every house was equipped with security weapons. Those who weren't equipped had to fear their most valuable things being stolen away in the night. In the chair sat Erik Winters, CEO of Winters Corp. He was a tall man, standing at 6'3 and easily considered muscular, but lean. His face had a strong jawline, and scruff lining it. His hair was always messily combed to one side or the other, and his suit was never exactly worn to perfection.

Erik stood to his feet and stepped around his desk to the elevator, that stood as his door, and entered it. He tapped a button in his ear and smiled as a holographic screen stood before his face. He stared at the data and information that came over the screen and smiled at his sales. News articles with his name and face popped up as well as TV interviews and press conferences. He laughed to himself. "Oh yeah, Winters. You're awesome."

Erik tapped the button again as a call screen came up. After a few rings a woman's face appeared. She looked less than happy to see Erik. "What is it, Winters?" Erik smirked and shoved his hands in his pocket, rocking back on his feet. "I want to know how the - uh - new weapons are going?" The woman rolled her eyes and pushed a strand of blond hair behind her ear. She fixed her glasses over her eyes, looked at a few sheets of paper and then up at something off screen. "Why don't ya' just come down and see, hm?"

"Just what I planned on doin', sweet heart."

The elevator clambered all the way down to the bottom floor, where he stepped out into the production hall. As he stepped out, he was greeted with ten large pro-types of his latest weapon. The military drone. The center was carved out for the driver. It was big and armored with their best weapons. Erik's smile widened as he jumped, making signs of victory with his arms. "OH MY GOD. Look at these beautiful babies!" He turned, his arms out, toward the blond, "Avery! You. My god. You have... wow! Out done yourself! Look at these gorgeous things! I could just kiss you!" Avery rolled her eyes and smiled lightly, "Please don't."

Erik turned back to look at him and walked toward the machines, running his hands through his hair. "Wow. WOW. I'd like to see the government turn these bad boys down."