View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-29-2017, 02:41 AM

Aliens, Dinosaurs and Time Travel...

Well, it would appear that we are being taken for a ride into the Jurassic, or is it the Triassic? Mesozoic? Paleolithic? Is that even a time period? Oh hell, I am just surprised my brain has managed to remember any of that! Kudos for those brain cells hanging in for the long haul! (Reading this out loud to my husband right now is hilarious, considering my voice is currently going out, adds a certain level of millennial whine.)

Guess we will have to make sure we have our towel with us as we travel through time, or whatever we are doing with the aliens and the dinosaurs.

Anyone else have a hankering to try out the Butterfly effect? Or am I the only twisted person?

Now now, don't get mad at me, being sick combined with a Tylenol PM makes for all of this comedy goodness.

Welcome to the thread! There will be games, prizes and hopefully, a bunch of posting.
Read through the posts, participate where you want to and ignore the things you prefer not to do.... won't hurt my one remaining feeling none.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 05-04-2017 at 04:01 PM..