View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2016, 02:54 AM

Before she could reach the door, Cyril had her up against it, kissing her again. She gave herself over to it, kissing him back before they pulled apart, a little short of breath. "N-next time," she responded, smiling even as she flushed and stammered just a bit. Despite the surprise of the kiss, she felt she was already getting used to the closeness despite the passion that still flustered her for the simple fact that it was passionate. "But I think I need to go home at some point." She leaned up to kiss him again, just a little peck in goodbye. "I'm a dragonfly, remember? I'm gonna flit." With that, she slipped out the door with her dress and purse over one arm.

In reality she didn't drive here, but she didn't want to ruin the moment and make it harder to walk away by getting Cyril to drive her so she walked to the corner and called a taxi. Her attire wasn't suited for a bus stop so she was glad for the car's quick arrival and soon she was back home, feeling giddy and exhausted all at once. First thing a snack and a date with her fluffy floor rug. Then she could gush to herself all she wanted.