View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-19-2014, 01:24 AM

The little girl’s gaze moved from her doll back up to Zane. Her eyes didn’t leave the older male as he explained how to kill the humans easily without causing much pain. She nodded, “I think I can do that.” Another blood curdling scream echoed down the hall causing Ayumu to jump, dropping Hotaru as she moved again to hide behind Zane.

After a moment the petite girl peeked out from behind the male’s leg and looked up at Shiro whom was looking down at her. When he said something about one of them not doing the job Kira had given them she frowned. Ai shook her head furiously even though she was still slightly shaking out of fear. “I…I…can’t let you guys get in trouble because of me.” Slowly she stepped around Zane and picked her doll. Her eyes moved back and forth between the older males. It was clear that she was making them worry which she didn’t want to do.

Taking a deep breath the girl calmed herself. “I will do my part too. I no wanna lose you guys ‘cause you’re tryin’ to protect me.” She would try to be brave and not let things scare her as much. There was still fear evident within her eyes as she looked at the three others. In her mind Kira would know if she didn’t do as told and the others covered for her. She knew that if he found out what they were talking about he would use her as a puppet like he had before. Or just make all of them disappear.