Thread: Loving in Style
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 01:13 AM

"No not really. Mimi just has a lot going on right now and we have a very important show in about two-three months, but we don't have the designs we need since I am out of inspiration. I am actually going in the next day or two to travel around the city and see what I can 'dig up' so to speak. However, now that you are here it might help out, we will have to work together probably in order to find the correct style, but at least-" Katherine was interrupted as a male blonde walked into the room with them "Katherine!" he sounded happy as Katherine got hugged by him and let go

"Hey Caine, we're in luck, this is our new stylist that Mimi had waited just in time for" Katherine chuckled a little as she watched Caine hug the other girl "Come on Caine, you can give her pointers later-" Being interrupted again another girl asked Katherine about a few color choices which now put her in work mode. Caine shook his head "I am Caine, one of the male stylists still here and a favorite under Mimi. If you're anything like Katherine or me, you'll become a favorite too" Caine obviously only swung one way, but he seemed to appear like a player more than someone who would be one-way.