View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-20-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Unicorn View Post
Hey, just finished chapter one. I love it. What a great idea to explore Tintin's origins, and treat us to some adventure and intrigue at the same time. And Muller has escaped! I love Doctor Muller, that ruthless villain.

The Thompsons were brilliant, putting their coats on inside out! That had me giggling; it's just like them to do something like that. And 'shepherds pie at the pub', wow, that just conjured up a real rural village feel, and I could totally see the Thompsons eating their dinner at the pub after work. Nice touch.

I really liked how you dealt with the question of Tintin's family and childhood. A 'blur' is the perfect description. His reaction to Mrs Bolt's questions just seemed so in character, somehow... And as for the Captain, you write him wonderfully. How sweet that he let his dinner go cold while he waited for Tintin. I like how you wrote him so strong and good in a fight. Perfectly Haddock :) Oh, and he offered Tintin cocoa to help settle him. Aw! Please, stop me before I have a fangirl moment.

The action scene was really compelling, seriously, I was on the edge of my seat. You have a particular knack for action scenes. Great work :)
Thank you for reading it. Yes, I felt like the time had come to address this most intriguing question to Tintin fans all over about his family. Yes old villians will be coming out of the woodwork and so will will old friends ;)

The Thompsons of course are just as goofy as ever, but they too care a great deal for Tintin as they understand him but they are somewhat socially awkward, but Tintin still loves&respects them too. Well the story takes place in Belgium but the Thompsons love British anything (I'm not sure where they are originally from)

Yes Tintin and Haddock are comfortably together now. The Captain has indeed been getting stronger as his love has& as he feels a purpose in life. Tintin is quick whereas the Captain is much stronger. Yea the stonemason and his wife have definite curiosity about the whole arrangement....

And so the story continues....

UPDATE: It's ok for users to post feedback in my thread at least. It's up to the writer, so I say it's ok.
People wishing to discuss the story is encouraged.
(I may need to make a discussion thread) Just incase the moderators don't approve of chat in this forum--) I need to ask one and if we need to move the conversation we will make a thread in the appropriate forum.
Have as many fan girl moments as you like.

Last edited by Kole_Locke; 11-21-2012 at 12:14 AM..