Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-03-2015, 06:01 AM

Kallen jumped slightly when he heard a new voice. He quickly tried to regain his composure, acting as if he was never startled by the sudden new noise, when he realized that it didn't matter because there was no possible way that the other person could have seen him. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why this person was acting so scared. After all, what good would it be if Kallen decided to hurt the other? Despite being stupid, Kallen was at least smart enough to not waste his energy on fighting in a dark cell. One, because it was so dark that they wouldn't be able to even find each other to fight. And two, because even if they did fight, it wouldn't matter who won. They were both locked up in here, and fighting was going to get them out.

"Whoa, calm down there. I'm not looked to get stabbed, and I don't exactly want to fight either," Kallen said, trying to use a softer tone.

And then he heard chains rattling, and the other person--who Kallen was assuming was a guy by the sound of his voice--seemed to get worried. Kallen slowly started to walk towards where he thought the voice was coming from, trying to make almost no noise, but enough so that he would scare the other boy.

"Look, that's great and all, but I don't care. So I'm guessing that's why you're in here, right? Family of our greatest enemy. Jeez, these guys can be such pushovers." he said, laughing a bit. When he thought he was relatively close to the other, Kallen plopped down on the ground with a sigh. "It's amazing accommodations here, huh? Just like a five star hotel," he said sarcastically.