Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-03-2015, 06:26 AM

Kallen leaned back slowly, trying to feel a wall or something that he could rest against. When he didn't feel anything, he simply let himself fall, and lay down on the ground. He could already feel his anger simmering down. Talking to people always did help after all, even if he didn't know who he was talking to. "I'm Kallen," he said, "And as for what I did to piss them off...well I did a lot of shit. They don't know most of it though. I betrayed them basically." He paused for a second. "Apparently they don't exactly like it if you stab them in the back. Whoops," he laughed. He could tell that the other was at least a bit scared, but then again Kallen would have been too if he didn't know where he was, who was with him, or anything. At least Kallen knew what this room was, the procedures that the gang went through with prisoners, and so on. The other man beside him knew nothing of it.

"Neither have I," he said, "Unless a dusty old room that looks like a century old vampire lived in it counts." He squirmed a bit in his spot, feeling uncomfortable with his wrists bound. "So you're thinking about escaping, huh?" Kallen asked with a bit of a smirk, "Don't bother. I know the boss, and in a few days or so he'll let us out. Think of it as a temporary vacation, or somethin'." Well, he at least hoped that James would let them out. James was soft hearted most of the time, but he tended to have a nasty temper. To be honest, Kallen was a bit scared that he set off James' temper this time.