Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 01:55 AM

Kallen flinched slightly when the other yelled harsh words. If he could have he would have waved his hands in mock surrender. He had always been told that he could be too easy going. "Fine, fine, don't believe me. I don't see how it'll make much difference if you do or not," he said. Kallen wasn't trying to make some sort of new friendship, or weird bond with this guy, so he honestly didn't care. He just wanted something to do while he waited to be let out. Boredom was always his enemy in every way. "Oo, family issues eh?" he mocked slightly when the other spoke of their cousin, "Well I'm sure that if you tell them that your not any use for bait they'll be more than happy to simply kill you. Well, most of the members would anyways."

Kallen paused for a minute. "But you know...if you made them think your some sort of strong, needed member of your gang, then they'll give you some more time to get out of here alive," he hummed. The members in his gang were rough, violent and dirty. They would definitely keep any sort of bait they needed, and once enough time had gone by they would change tactics. To be honest, that was why Kallen hated most of the people. No one had any brains, no one could make a legitimate plan. It angered him. "They won't kill you if you trick them basically," he nodded to himself.

But what about Kallen himself? James definitely wouldn't want to let anyone kill him. They were too close as family. Tyler...well Tyler was always difficult to understand. Kallen wasn't too sure about him. The rest of the gang would want his head on a stake and his heart fed to a dog just for good measures. "Oh well," he mumbled quietly, "If worst comes to worst I'll just run."