Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 04:48 AM

Kallen raised an eyebrow at the boy who sat tied up beside him. He couldn't see him, but he could definitely hear him struggling to get out of the chains. Gonna fight to the end huh? he thought. He listened curiously, once again flinching when the boy broke out into a fit. Oh, he heard me. Kallen sighed. Honestly this guy was overreacting, and as fun as it was to listen to him throw a tantrum, he just really wasn't in the mood for it. "Listen, I'm not so much of an idiot that I'm going to let you kick me. Nor am I going to let you kill me if I end up escaping too. Now calm your ass down because struggling isn't going to get you out, and neither is screaming and kicking like a five year old." Kallen snapped, "So now you have two choices, talk to me like a fucking civil human being so we both don't die from boredom, or continue trying to squeeze your way out of those chains. But if you choose the second one, make sure you do it quietly, 'cause I don't want to listen to anymore fucking whining."

He stretched as much as he could in his spot on the floor. He admitted that the other guy was brave for wanting to go for revenge, but Kallen new it was almost impossible to get out of here. So he didn't want to listen to anyone screaming about how they were going to kill everything for another few hours until someone came in to give them food. He sighed. Ok, so maybe he wasn't the nicest person on Earth, or the most trustworthy, or smartest for that matter either, but it honestly wouldn't hurt the guy if he just talked with Kallen, would it? Why was everyone in a gang so stuck up?