Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 06:43 PM

Kallen rolled his eyes. There was no doubt that Percy was part of a gang, with that attitude and all. He sighed at his question though. Why did he betray them? There wasn't exactly a good reason as to why, he just did. He found out he could, so he did. "I guess it was mainly out of boredom...and greed. People pay a lot for little secrets, you know?" He shrugged, "Wow your cousin sounds pretty mean. James is too soft for that, but if the others convince him I'll probably be dead by next week." He said it light heartedly, but Kallen really was worried. When it was nearly the entire gang who would probably want him dead against maybe five people who were ok with keeping him alive, he didn't have a very good chance. If they wanted, they could overthrow James. Or they could just disobey him. Or convince him that they were right. There were endless possibilities, and only a couple led to Kallen surviving. He knew he could outfight up to six, maybe seven of them. But they knew that too. In fact, because they were part of the same gang, they knew most of his weaknesses, which definitely put him in a bad position.

He raised an eyebrow at Percy. "C'mon, I'm sure your cousin will take you back." Actually he wasn't sure, but somehow he felt that he needed to say that.