Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-08-2015, 10:06 PM

Kallen raised an eyebrow at Percy. "I guess that's something everyone in this business would do. Well, most at least," he shrugged. He couldn't really say anything about turning on friends, because he had done it too. Though he did it for a worse reason, he wasn't protecting his own hide, he was only doing it out of boredom, to see what would happen if he did. It was in his blood to be untrustworthy, that was just a part of who he was. Most of the members hadn't even been surprised. Either way, he didn't have a place to judge others for being untrustworthy.

"Ha, I'm sure they'd love that," he chuckled, "But I won't. I will however try to trick one of those idiots into turning them on." His pride was too big to either whine or beg, or even complain about the lights. But if he could somehow trick one of them into turning the lights then it would be a win win. Kallen would get to keep his pride and would get the lights on, while the idiot would get to think that they outthought him or something. He didn't really care.

He spent the next while comfortable silence. He didn't try to strike up another conversation, and he felt tiredness start to pull at him. He'd been in here for a few hours, he was sure about it, so it was about time that they brought some sort of food. He knew that no one in his gang would make prisoners go without food. Something like not wanting the prisoners to die before they could make use of them or something. He didn't really care either way.

As if on cue, the door opened slightly, and rough voice entered his ears. "I've got dinner for the Dragon," the voice paused, and Kallen could basically hear the smirk in it, "But no for the idiot betrayer." Kallen sighed. He probably should have expected this. Right now they were more angry with him than anyone. "Oh well, if I really want food I could attack you and get out of here to get some. Or I could just steal his," he challenged, "It's so dark that no one would notice anyways." He kept his voice nonchalant, trying to edge the guy on.

After a few minutes of silence, the guy slid the plate towards where Kallen assumed Percy was, and then the lights switched on. "There, now you can't," the guy said smugly and then closed the door. Kallen held back a laugh. That was too easy. The guy was obviously new, especially because Kallen had barely recognized him, but mainly because he was tricked so easily. "See? Told you," he glanced at Percy, letting out a small laugh.