View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-07-2013, 12:57 AM

Varten fed Cheshire and gave him some fresh water, "My sweet and only true friend Cheshire, I don't know if I'm going to be having my party or not. It would be great if people showed up and made friends with me. But I don't want to be alone any longer." Sighing yet again that day, he then continued,"It's getting late so I need to get into my costume and put out the refreshments."

It took him an hour to get all the work done. He needed to get one more case of light beer from the store. He wanted anyone that showed up to be able to relax and have a good time, but did not want it to be the primary reason for the party. Forgetting that he still needed to get in his costume, and that beer wasn't exactly the most important thing in the world, Varten got dressed into an old pair of slacks and shirt with his waistcoat. He grabbed his red coat from the hall closet and exited the house. After a block he realized that his feet were cold because he forgot his shoes. So running back he put them on, then walked to the store.

He got back home in half a hour, when the town clock struck seven-fifteen in the evening. He had one hour and forty-five minutes to finish getting ready. Entering his house, Varten put the beer in the refrigerator and headed up the stairs to get dressed. He had a lot of work. This was the best outfit that he had thought of in all the years that he had been having parties.