Thread: Finx x Andraus
View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:57 AM

( finx15: )

(Location: Fork-in-the-road diner, 8:56 pm)

Jason was sipping a cup of coffee in some road-side diner. No-one knew him in this place....good. He'd escaped 3 cop-outs and a bunch of other b.s. today, he just wanted to sit down and enjoy a drink of coffee. He hadn't gotten that much sleep the night before (who could with machine guns going off in your ear?), so he was trying to compensate. Coffee wasn't his drink of choice, but it was the closest he'd get to caffeine.

Flipping the T.v. channel, he saw a local news report.

".....In other news, the notorious mass murderer Jason Alex Myserson has struck again, killing 20 police officers and 15 government officials. Road-side speculators state that the man 'Appeared out of nowhere' and bullets were soon flying. "The reporter said. "Authorities suggest that Myserson is still at large in the city, and is considered armed and extremely dangerous. If anyone catches this man, contact-"

Jason switched off the T.V., and turned towards the shaking Diner owner behind him. Placing his empty cup down, he looked towards him. "Don't want me to trash this place, I'd suggest you get going to making more coffee. "he said, as the man scrambled to make more. He then started thinking to himself."I don't know what these people expect, they'd do the same to me in a heart-beat."