View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 01-28-2012, 01:05 AM

Heiro stood at the wooden stairs that lead to the quarterdeck, in front of the doors that lead to his cabin, watching both the potential passengers and his crew, dark eyes taking in everything. He fought not to smile and shake his head as he watched Priscilla empty her stomach over the side of the ship. He was honestly surprised, not many were so land-bound that they got seasick on a ship at port. Her father had already "sealed the deal" for the two of them, so he knew she was stuck on the voyage whether she liked it or not. By the looks of it, she was more than displeased with the idea.

He contemplated walking over to offer the miserable young woman ginger to calm the bile when he heard the strange man in armor, Nereus, talking to his charge, Lady Shay. More than a little offended at the implications that his ship was unsafe, he quietly scoffed and silently stepped towards them, hands resting behind his back. His tone was a bit tight, but as confident and warm as before.

"Sir Nereus, I assure you there is no cause for your alarm. The Tempest has naval-grade certifications that were updated just this season and her crew do their utmost to see she stays in top form. "I would hardly think to take non-seafaring gentlefolk such as yourselves onto my ship if it was not completely secure. " He said smoothly. A smile then touched his lips as he nodded towards the redheaded women beside the knight. "As for the lovely Lady Shay's personal safety, I promise you there are no boogeymen on my ship."

Silas, having heard the footsteps and voices from the deck above, was floundering in his "room", trying his hardest to shift back into his more human appearance. "Come on, why of all times to need more water, why is this one of them?" He muttered, grabbing his fins in exasperation. He had to change back and dress before they came down to the hold or at least grab his clothing and hide. Closing his eyes tightly he tried to concentrate, but felt nothing. Groaning, he flipped about in the box, making a more noise-and mess- than he probably should. His eyes widened a bit and he quickly ducked down into the water, only his head from the eyes up above the floor of the hold. He had to think of something fast before the Captain had his fins as a fan, or worse.

His mind filled with all sorts of horrendous, exaggerated punishments, he flipped about in the water and tried his hardest to force his fish-like tail to turn back into legs.