View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-25-2016, 12:32 PM

The second Amanda rushed forward, Ryuu shot Lev a hesitant look. The raven hated confrontation, especially of this kind. If this were on the turf, it would be another story. On the playing greens, Ryuu held nothing back. He was aggressive and nasty as they came, but everyone knew this. It was how he came to fame. But here, on the path to the dorms, he didn't like the idea of getting himself into a fight.

Sighing lightly, he stepped forward. With a quick trick of the legs, he shooted Amanada behind his back and left his legs in a way that would prevent her from budging forward. She was a charismatic one. Crazy, yes. But also very nice. He saw no reason for her to get hurt, especially when it came to these two thugs.

Thankfully, another stepped to the plate. Again, it was a woman and Ryuu started to realize that it was hopeless for him to keep both women at bay. With Amanda under control, he let the other (Nanami) have her words.

She made some valid points, but the one-eyed man wasn't sure these two would care. Well, the one might as he was trying to leave, but the other definitely didn't seem like the kind of kid to just back down. Not to mention, he wasn't sure how he felt about her butting into their little brawl.

Shifting his golden orb from Alecross to Nanami to Eaden, the man clad in a suit turned curtly on his heels. As he did so, the position of his foot forced Amanda to pivot and face the other way too. It was actually a neat trick--one he definitely picked up from all those years of intense soccer.

"Rather than butting into a private conversation," he guided Amanda away, "why don't we mind our own business. Words have no use when spoken to deaf ears."

Lev finally relaxed his balled fists and realized Ryuu was right. If they didn't duke it out now, they would duke it out later. Yes, he couldn't stand bullying but there were already too many cooks in the kitchen.

"Yeah, you're right." He smirked. "Men will be men. And with all these women gathering, I'm sure it's just adding fuel to the fire." Taking a few steps over to him, the blonde laughed. "Fancy footing," he commented. "You've got Amanda all tripped up with your charms." He shot her a quick wink.

"I've what?"
He blinked, baffled by the statement. Not wanting to really understand Lev's cryptic conversation, the dragon-boy started to walk back toward the dorms. "So where do you live?" He tilted his head lightly to the side. It wasn't like he could walk her home; he had no idea where she was.

"Oh," he recalled her comment he never got to answer, "I'm a Chemistry major. Rest of the time, I'm in the gym or on the greens." He wasn't sure if she knew who he was. "I play soccer."