View Single Post
Demetri
NPC
NPC

Old 01-30-2017, 11:50 PM

Tale as Old as Time

This category is a bit different. We are calling into our minds one of the most Iconic Ballroom scenes every to hit the big screens. Yup! You guessed it, Beauty and the Beast!

For this challenge we want you to take both things and combine them into one entry. A Beautiful Beast! The unique combination of beastly and beautiful. How you want to interpret that is up to you!

Note: Please include a brief description of what it is you are trying to accomplish.

Quote:
[LEFT][SIZE=6][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR=red]Tale as Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]as Time[/COLOR][/FONT] [/B][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Image of My Entry:[/B]
[B]Description:[/B]
Should look like:
Tale as Old as Time

Username: The Shadow God
Image of My Entry: *shiny entry*
Description:
Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username:Kiari
Image of My Entry:
Description:The ragged beast is transforming into a beautiful princess

hopefully this works! didn't really know how to describe it though. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: bloodstainedwings
Image of My Entry:
Description: ok i may have gone politically charged with this one, but i wanted to show the "monster" of the beauty industry, anorexia. while these models are no doubt beautiful, they are also skeletal. and i just thought it was a perfect example of the beauty industries standards of beauty and people who are self obsessed with being beautiful and how monstrous that can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username:Nephila
Image of My Entry:
Description:She was a beautiful beast. Unconcerned with how others would judge her, or what men thought of her teeth. Only the bravest of men would dare to court her, all others fell to her claws.

...I'm so romantic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: dragoness129
Image of My Entry:
Description: This beast is ready to finally find someone who will dance with her. She even picked out her best dress and accessories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: XoGIZMOoX
Image of My Entry:

Description: Zombies need love too. This beauty just wants a piece of your heart. OK that and maybe a side of brains. Even with her beastly appetite she's still a beauty within.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Shadami
Image of My Entry:
Description: I'm a chimera of sorts with beastly lion, harpy, and timid fawn in my blood. I still want to go to the ball to, and I pulled out my prettiest pink gown that could pull in the Valentines day vibe.
Quote:
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Linnea
Image of My Entry:

Description:
why should Cinderelly have all the fun?! Once she got a fairy god mother, this lovely little beasty asked to go to the ball too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: SuperZombiePotatoe
Image of My Entry:
Description: Look at Wolfie. She's been waiting for this night for her entire life. So what if she's a bit fuzzy here and there, so what if her tail sticks out, so what if her teeth don't fit inside her mouth? Wolfie feels as beautiful as any princess. You go, Wolfie! Have your dream night! Maybe wipe your lip a bit, you've got a 'lil... Wolfie what is that? Is that-?! Oh dear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username:star2000shadow
Image of My Entry:
Description: She might Look Demonic, but Give this lady a try, you won't find another like her with a heart of gold. All dressed up for the Ball and hoping to find Prince charming who'll look past her Demonic appearance and see the princess beneath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Naisou
Image of My Entry:
Description: This Dark Mermaid just wanted to be invited to the party, so what if she swam up to distract the captain...causing the ship to sink into her watery domain. Better for them to join her, ball gowns look so much prettier floating eerily underwater anyway. Although, she had to wait for them to stop struggling so before she they could properly dance. Maybe next time she can dance with you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Elirona
Image of My Entry:
Description: An exceedingly beautiful, conceited demon has whisked you away to his outer-dimensional castle, where he plans to make you party the night away with him. The way his yellow-backed eyes stare through you makes you feel diminutive, somehow...like he knows that you can't turn away from his exceptional beauty. He isn't even wearing a shirt, showing off his amazingly blue, tattooed abs. What a tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Suona
Image of My Entry:
Description: Medusa. Both a monster and a beauty. Here she wears a veil to hide her cursed eyes that make her life a living hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Naisou
Image of My Entry:
Description: This Dark Mermaid just wanted to be invited to the party, so what if she swam up to distract the captain...causing the ship to sink into her watery domain. Better for them to join her, ball gowns look so much prettier floating eerily underwater anyway. Although, she had to wait for them to stop struggling so before she they could properly dance. Maybe next time she can dance with you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Ahhhhh I'm so sad and happy you guys did that scene.... Favorite movie. <3 And that might be the first song we dance to at my wedding! Masks....of course...... ;) ;) Nice job on Sarah and Toby!

EDIT

Tale as Old as Time

Username: Woodlandnymph
Image of My Entry:
Description: The Beast, a.k.a. Prince Adam was skeptical about a blind date, but Lumiere and Mrs. Potts inSISTed that she was just his type... Eventually he acquiesced and got all gussied up. The Beast came down the stairs, hesitantly approaching the ballroom. There was a flash of gold. A...grunt? He rounded the corner and saw her, or rather, saw a lump crouched on the ground, her hairy leg going a mile a minute as she scratched her side and emitted a low grunt of pleasure. He coughed into his paw. "Oh!" She shot up...."I didn't expect you....um....I hope you didn't see my underroos. How embarrassing. I do apologize!"

Mrs. Potts looked on with tears in her eyes and started to sing. "Tail as old as time..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Bearzy
Image of My Entry:
Description: The forest is impartial, it cannot love, or hate. But sometimes, sometimes it desires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username:
Image of My Entry:
Description:Beware of this beauty. She is cursed for her envy of the beauty of others, turning her skin green.
And you definitely don't want discover what's hiding under that big skirt of hers. The curse will be there until she discovers real beauty is inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Precarious Fool
Image of My Entry:
Description: She's a kitty cat who just wants to go to the ball and be loved! D:

Quote:
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Emma Corrin
Image of My Entry:
Description: Even Medusa can look beautiful for the Masquerade! Just make sure you don't look into those gorgeous silver eyes of hers.
Quote:
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Velvet
Image of My Entry:
Description: Yes, she's different. She has scales and a tail... She's a serpent and many humans flee from her, but she just wants to be loved and have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Tale as Old as Time

Username: Kent
Image of My Entry:
Description: A gentlemenly zombie willing to give you anything for your love.

Last edited by Lise; 02-19-2017 at 12:48 AM..