View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-05-2013, 11:55 PM

Round Twenty Eight: Chime

Wow so many entries this round! Thank you to all of those who took the time to make an avatar, old and new alike~ Also sorry to have taken this long to change the theme, with Mene's many site bugs, the DAC not working being one of them, I just wasn't that motivated to have a new contest up. On top of that, you guys made it really difficult to choose a winner! I liked so many of them! Even the ones I'd have no hope of ever drawing

The winners are......

1. star2000shadow
I went over the entries so many times and I could never quite shake how much I liked this one. It's simple, but I love the use of the chime shirt for this look. It reminds me of a member of the Scooby-Doo gang! and I'm a big time Scooby fan
Congrats Star!

2. Kent
Second is Kent! :D I really liked how many of the chime items you used as well as how you used them. It's not a typical outfit you would see with them and they're visible right away :3

3. Narcotic Dolly
I love this so much! It makes so feel so happy inside with all the pretty colors <3 Overall I didn't choose this one for first A) because I may be an artist but I'm not that good xD and B) it's quite cluttered and hard to make out all of the chime items specially. But good job! It's beautiful! :D

Special Mentions:

I think you ALL did wonderful <3 but here's some I really wanted to talk about

TaiyoTsuki

This is a cosplay of sorts but it was so cute and well done with the items we have. It was a good contender for some art, but I have a hard time with the color white x.x I have yet to figure out a good way to achieve shade/highlight for it.

Haven (Kent again)
I know Kent already has a winning avatar but I was having such a hard time choosing between these two! This is so sweet and adorable, can could you not love it? <3

ghostPastry
Last but not least, ghost! Once again stunning us with a brilliant concept <3 Your creativity never ceases to amaze me

Congrats to the winners, and to LillieRose: for getting an Admin's Pick win with this entry!

and ghostPastry:! Don't think I didn't notice that gif! You know I always love a gif xD

Last edited by R u b y; 06-28-2018 at 11:25 PM..