View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 12-29-2012, 04:24 AM

Ferdi was still trying to take in what Avril was telling him after she had finished slamming doors, shutting curtains and making the room seem dark and claustrophobic. He pushed him on to his bed and then joined him throwing what looked like a note pad on to the duvet. He flicked through the parchment seeing that it was filled with sketches. He examined each on before coming to one that looked newer then the others. "A vision journal you say? This is the first that I've seen of them but I have heard of them. You say that everything that you have drawn in this book was a vision of an event that then happened?" He looked at the latest drawing but couldn't make anything out other then it looked as though it was set at the school. "I don't really know what to make of this, I don't really look into these things. Although there may be a teacher here that can help you. I don't know who but I'm sure that if you asked a senior member of staff they could point you in the right direction." He gave her a reassuring smile to hopefully calm her down.

Avril suddenly shot off the bed and headed to the door sensing that someone was nearby, he instantly decided that looking for the suspect may be a good plan. He looked around the room to find that the suspect wasn't in fact in the room but was nearby. "It's nothing to worry about. I don't think that anyone is here any more." He lied. She was clearly on edge and he didn't want her to injure herself. "I think that you should go back to your room and get some rest. You've obviously been stressed out by this event and you need to get a more clear look at things. I might also point out that you'll need to change into your uniform soon." He led Avril out of the room and waved her goodbye. He walked back into his room and searched for unknown item in the room. "Okay munchkin out you come, you can do this now and it will be easy or you can meet me in an irritated state up to you?"

Last edited by Grumman_Goose; 12-29-2012 at 04:31 AM..