View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Rules
❧ Follow Menewsha's ToS.
❧ Keep things pg-13, yea?
❧ No God-modding. Control your own characters. That's it.
❧ Be nice to each other in OOC, your characters can hate each other, but don't get into verbal spars in the OOC. I've done that before, it's not fun and it basically kills the roleplay.
❧ I am supreme ruler of this thread! Muahahahaha- *chokesonspitandgoesintoacoughingfit* but seriously, I control the time and weather and stuff like that, just so it doesn't get mad confusing.
❧ Send me PMs with the profile skelly filled out. Title the PMs "I'll Still Love You ~(position you want to take)"
❧ I'm a rather lenient person as a lot of people know by now (hopefully) so I can let a few grammar and spelling mistakes go here and there, but do try to make it understandable for everybody, I hate having to decipher meanings out of the simplest of posts just because a comma or two is missing.
❧ No one-liners. I don't care if you can't think of anything but one-line. I'm sorry but I can't post anything at all after one-liners start appearing so I need this to be a semi-lit to lit roleplay.
❧ Also, don't be intimidated by the size of posts, as long as you have at least one paragraph, I'll be happy~
❧ I reserve the right to add or remove rules at my own whim.
❧ I don't mind cursing, but try to keep it to necessity's sake only. I don't need to read a curse word every other line.
❧ But most of all, Have Fun~

Characters.❧Rules.Bios.OOC.Bulletin Board.The Lists.Reserve.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-09-2011 at 04:29 PM..