View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-04-2022, 04:03 PM

YumeBott:

((Gaaah, I can't believe how long this took me ;~;))

Lea brought her arms around Gwen when she latched onto her arm, and tried to sooth her by gently running her hand over her hair. "I'll not leave you, Gwen." She murmured softly, petting her hair and slowly lowered the two of them to sit on the floor in hopes of soothing her.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Rei stood quietly as she watched the three of them, Mars, Solias and Silas. She sighed in short relief as Mars extended her arm to Arael, who slowly reached for her in return and slowly stood with her help.

Rei turned to Solias as Seamus addressed the angel warrior, having no intentions in leaving Seamus.

Solias glanced to Seamus and nodded. "He is the only reason." He spoke calmly, lowering his weapon in hopes of showing that he meant them no harm.

"However, if I leave now.." He spoke, his words trailing a bit as he glanced off into the distance. They would have company regardless.