View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-13-2023, 05:44 PM

Lea glanced up at the window as Gwen spoke and felt her blood run cold. If they were here.. Jason didn't stand a chance. She didn't know what she would do with herself if anything happened to him. "Yes Gwen, they are." She spoke softly. "We've to stay here until the others return." She said softly, despite herself.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Solias turned to Seamus. "Go, Seamus. They were not sent on my accord, but the loss of the captain." He explained, stepping passed the shinigami and stood in front of her, his own wings open and his spear in his hand. "Take the children."

Jason's wings folded slightly as he landed near the group, having felt the energy of Seamus's voice as she turned to Solias. The angel child moved slightly to stand closer to Mars. He slowly approached and held his hand out. "Come. We'll keep you safe." He said softly, having a feeling those guardians were coming for him.

Arael glanced from Mars to Jason and slowly took his hand. Jason however, paused as soon as their hands touched as if energy had been shared with him. Arael's energy.

Rei turned to the two and took Arael's hand and glanced at Jason. He couldn't withstand their energy yet, and Arael didn't have much left.. "Jason." She said, snapping him out of his momentary daze. "Let's go back and get my sister, and your partner." She said, calling her wings from the shadows in a similar way Seamus had, and drew the angel child into her arms.

Jason shook his head and turned to Mars. "Not without Mars." He said.

Solias turned to them, stance as powerful as a true celestial guardian. "Go now, young ones. Your siblings will follow, i promise." He said.

Jason glanced at the guardian, then Seamus and Mars and nodded lightly. "They better." He said, taking flight as Rei did and followed her back to the treehouse.