View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:33 AM

Abstract Reality

Welcome to Abstract Reality, Seito’s Art Request thread. Things to note, many OCs are lacking in refs. The ones that do have refs, well I’m missing a scanner. I will do my best to provide online refs/pixel dolls and explain to my best of ability. The ones that don’t well, I will leave it up to the artist’s open interpretation of it. Some characters don’t have anything written down aside from gender, name, eye/hair color so that means their design is open. If you end up designing one of them, I will love you forever. <3

Funds: *points to gold under avatar*

I have items if you’re looking for something in particular. Just ask. I simply prefer dealing with pure as it is easier.

Rules:
Menewsha TOS and Rules apply.
Please use a form. If you do not, I will not pay you.
If I say no, please don’t push further.
I do not and will not deal with any other currency beside Menewsha. I do not have accounts on other avatar websites and any websites that I do I have left behind for good.
Form:

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B][size=4]PICK ME PICK ME![/B][/COLOR][/size]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Character I wish to Draw:[/B]
[B]Price:[/B] (Please please include a price. I’m no good at pricing art, and it saves me the trouble trying to figure out)
[B]Samples: [/B]

I will gladly do Art Trades. Please visit my Pixel Doll shop :3

I like pretty.
I like colors.
I like scene type pictures, like my characters eating ice cream, spying on each other, watching the sunset.
I like couples. Most of my characters are a couple, I like them together.
I like randomness. If for some reason you decide it will be fun force my male characters into dress, I’ll gladly welcome it. Or other acts of randomness *grins*
I like when the mirror images meet each other. Because of the storyline, I think it’s hilarious when Person A meets their counterpart from the other side.
Table of Contents:
1) Intro/Funds/Forms/Rules/Table of Contents
2) What is Abstract Reality?/Story Box
3) Persona
4) Black/Asho
5) Seika/Ita
6) Hotaru/Kai
7)
8)
9)
10) Shinki
11) Fukushi
12) Arashi
13) White
14) Pride
15) Raikiri
16) Toshi/Cyrus
17) Rangi/Agana
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)Chikyuu/Rikugou
24) RED
25) Ayame/Tier/Asher

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 07:51 AM..