View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan View Post
KOLE~!!! :glomp: Long time no see!! :gonk: Why haven't you visited momo?
I'm sorry, I lose touch too easily, as you can see if you read my thread in the life issues forum, I have got a lot on my plate, so I'm pretty used up emotionally, although I do have reserves to get myself through what I need to do. I hope you're doing ok and hope you have had a good christmas. I have spent it with my mom and my stepdad. Didn't really do too much else except go hang out with some friends whom I have not seen in quite awhile.

@Monstah ~ I know what you mean, I'm giving him chances to change. He has the option to get on a medication that will keep him mentally stable, and figure out if he really loves me or not. If he doesn't love me, I would just rather him say that and I'm not gay bullshit. If he does that, I promised I would out him to everyone he knows and when they see the evidence he can explain how he really isn't gay and then let them decide of course lol. heheh I know that's wrong but I will still do it, someone hard headed and redneck as him needs to just get slammed in the face with reality until it knocks some sense in them, and that's what I will do if he pulls that crap on me. Of course I'm moving away so I will be long gone.

@Quarender ~ You're not lame, a friend of mine has a mac and he wants to play Maple Story so bad. I can't play right now because I'm on dial up at my moms. Everyone is sleeping right now and I'm still wide awake :(