View Single Post
Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-03-2016, 04:33 AM

"We are just moving the tank to near the underwater enclosures," Trevor assured the mermaid as the men moved the tank to the assigned location. Then, he and the fishermen talked a while before Trevor processed an electronic payment to them. Then, they shook hands, Trevor thanking them for their bringing him the mermaid to sell to him. And the fishermen then packed their caravan and left.

Finally alone with the mermaid, along with his bodyguard who went with him wherever he went, Trevor turned to Maria and said "I don't know how long it will take for us to build a big enclosure for you. I think it might take an entire month to build one. But the alternative is that I can put you in this big enclosure" -- and then he pointed to the gigantic tank with the rare fish in it. "However, I am not sure because I have rare fish in there. I don't know if you will accidentally eat them."

Then he thought for a while. "Or maybe I can just transfer the rare fish to a different tank, so you can be in this big one. That would be a lot faster. Does that sound good?"

Trevor waited for the mermaid response.