Thread: The Tavern
View Single Post
Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kami-
Turning his attention to Ionessa for a breif moment, he gave a light nod.

"Thank you. Now then, won't you come join us in conversation? Surely between the three of us we can come up with stories that would excite any man."

Giving his attention back to the OJ woman, he blushed.

"Ooooh, forgive me, m'lady! I had forgotten all introductions. My name is Zalith. But, please call me Kami. And this here is, I'm sure you've figured out, my tavern. Feel free to come and go as you please." His smile grew. "Now then, what may I call you, as I do not wish to wear out your ears with my, most would say, pointless chivalry of 'ma'ams', 'missus', and 'm'ladys'."
Grabbing the glass of Orange Juice the bartender gave to her, she gave a small nod of thanks to the girl. She curled her fingers around the cup, brining the cold glass to her lips. Tilting the glass with the liquid upwards, she swallowed some of the juice, her lips letting out a satisfied sigh as she put the glass down on the bar top, her eyes glancing at Kami - the new name she would have to get use to. "He doesn't seem dangerous."

Noticing his blush, she chuckled softly, careful he did not hear her. Flicking her tongue over her dry lips, she wiggled her shoulders softly, groaning as pain shot up her spine. "Maybe jumping from that tree wasn't such a good idea..." she thought, arching her back slightly. Then, shrugging off the pain, she straightened her back again, letting out a small breath of air. She didn't want to draw attention to herself - she could tell that this man would go out of his way to make her comfortable, even if he didn't know her. She could sense this by his hospitable words. She decided that he was a good person a few moments ago, when she was scanning him for any dangerous aggressions. Shaking her head, she put her pain in the back of her mind. She still had to reply to his question.

Crossing her long leg over the other, she let her foot lightly tap the on the stool feet next to her, her eyes opening to her new 'friend', her dress wrinkling slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kami." She wondered how his name went from Zalith, to the nickname Kami, but she shrugged it off. "My name is Alexara. A pleasure to meet you." she said, nodding her head, her fingers letting go of the glass cup as she reached out her hand to shake his, her lips curling into that brilliant smile. "I do not mind if you call me Alex, though. Most seem to remember Alex more than my full name. But, you may call me what you wish."