View Single Post
veen
(ο・㉨・ο)

Old 06-21-2008, 07:10 PM

Page Prizes!
First poster on every 7th page wins a little something something. { 20 gold }
{ May be changed if thread moves faster than expected }
First poster on the 50th pages wins a BIG Bang!
And first on 100th wins a pair of Channah's Panties. O:

Veen Trivia!
answers are on pg 52 if you were curious xD
Alright, let's see how much you know about.. moi.
To enter, pm me this form! Whoever gets the most right wins. You have until thursday. First place wins 200g, 2nd place 100g, and 3rd place 50g.
What is veen's . . .
favorite color:
favorite fruit:
favorite animal:
birthday:
eye color:
number of siblings:
favorite weather:
mom's name:
height:
favorite type of cake:
favorite subject in school:
Contestants.
Lilith W - 5/13
Witch - 12/13
Hatake Ayumi - 1/13
[L]ove[H]ate - 4/13
sushi_mew - 4/13

Stick Figure Contest!
of course, a summer event wouldn't be complete without a stick figure contest! All you have to do is draw my avi as a stick figure! You can do whatever you'd like with it. You can pm or post your entries. Competition ends friday. I will hand out 3 prizes: most artistic, most creative, and funniest! 1st in each category gets 400g, and 2nd gets 200g. If there are enough entries, I might do 3rd place too. So go for it, and have fun.

Okie dokie, this is how it works. I post a line of music from a song I'm currently listening to with a missing word and YOU have to be the first to: a) post the missing word/s, b) post the NEXT line of lyrics, c) name the title of the song, d) name the artist. For each that you get right, you earn a point. If you get only 1/4 right, you get 1 point and the next person gets the others. If there is more than 1 missing word, you have the opportunity of earning more points. The number of blanks indicates the number of missing words. So, let's so how in tune you are! In the end, the person with the most points wins 200g, 2nd place 100g, and 3rd place 50g.

Lyrics:
We were _______ for a _______

Contestants:
Kalliste {25}
Witch {17}
harpsdesire {7}

more to be added later . . .

Last edited by veen; 06-27-2008 at 05:18 AM..