View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:09 AM

( Ava The Vampire: What I have in mind, after Filius goes off on the teacher and students (if she tells him) is that he's going to train her in Weapon-mastery, as he was trained from a young age. As I am sure you noticed, something traumatized him at a young age, pushing him from a child that wanted peace and harmony, to a rebel fighting his way to achieve his vision. While they train, and reconnect, he'll eventually tell her.)

Filius was most wrapped up into the spell-casting process, ignoring the words and actions of those that were near him. When he turned, to attempt a different incantation, the collectivity was instantly gone from his face. He could see, just barley, a small figure, crying in her hands. It was Sophie. He ran over, pushing past the students, and ignoring the words of his instructors. He using his fire magic to propel himself far enough so that he landed not to far from her.

After running the remaining distance, he pulled Sophie into a strong hug. "Shh....shh.....It's okay, It's okay, I'm here. "He said, repeating words of comfort as best he could. "I know this is a bit much, but I need to know what happened, okay?"he asked her. "Don't worry, you can tell me. You can trust me. "he said, knowing she already knew that.